We've started using the new DBD::IngresII driver - great to see progress in this area, nice work xenu.
One thing we wanted to do was connect using a dynamic vnode which includes attributes, and this didn't quite work. I've made a very small change to the source which will hopefully address this. Not sure where's the best place to post code changes for consideration, I'll try here first!
Add this to the dbd_db_login function in dbdimp.sc, just after the line:
/* look for options in dbname. Syntax: dbname;options */
/* Dynamic vnode specification - may include attributes which */
/* are delimited by semicolons and are specified before ::dbname. */
/* Not to be confused with any options listed after a semicolon */
/* following the dbname. Skip option ptr along to the "::" */
while (*opt && !(*opt == ':' && *opt-1 == ':')) ++opt;