it already helped me !
I had a w4glrun-Process which seemed to be stuck on a customer machine.
The Windows StackTrace showed that it was waiting for the Database.
Searching for the session I did find i very quick with inglogs, but the formatted Output of the DBMS-Server only showed me that the session is in the QEF, and Executing:
Query: Execute cduc_HisKopf
So it was a repeated query in the Class cduc_hiskopf.
Unfortunately cduc_hiskopf had 6000 lines of processed code and 25 repeated Querys in them.
I had no other idea to get to the failing query and so I tried to use Windbg and your manual.
It led me to the following stacktrace:
cduc_hiskopf.init() - Line 97
So I've found the bad query. Great work, thank you (again) :-)